Friday, September 30, 2011

Amazed by the creativity.

Sometimes when I am just surfing the net, I am literally taken aback by some of the creativity I see. This cake, for instance, is absolutely stunning. The detail work on the floral petals are amazing. Especially given the fact that they are all hand made and created by fondant. I'm not quite sure how edible it is, but it's is very visually appealing! Some people truly have a gift, and this cake is a sure example of it.

Here is another example of the many, many that I've seen. Just look at the floral design on this autumn cake. So creative, and very pretty, and extremely detailed! It truly amazing me with how far we have come with design. It makes me think back to when I first got married and remembering during that time, there was nothing remotely close to the things I see now. Makes you wonder if brides know just how far we've come? So the question comes to mind; If you had a chance to plan your wedding all over again, what would you do differently?

No comments: