Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FIRST BLOOM...It's All About the Flowers!

Ralph Waldo Emerson once said "The Earth laughs in flowers". I love that! Think about it...don't flowers always make people happy? They totally lighten a persons mood, just by being there. Think about how you feel when you see flowers blooming...regardless if they have been planted neatly in a garden, flourishing wildly in an open field, or struggling on a rocky pathway...they're always a welcome sight. In fact, the sight of FIRST BLOOM in spring can chase away the blues and energize the soul after a long winter. It's with a nod to that rejuvenating FIRST BLOOM that I've named my business. Just like the FIRST BLOOM of spring, it's the start of something new that will flourish with time. As a floral designer, I know I have the best job ever. I enjoy it; it makes me happy. How many people can genuinely say they love their job? And how's this for an added bonus...I know that every time I design something new, it's going to make someone else happy. It doesn't get any better than that!!! So for me, It's All About the Flowers!

No comments: